Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's January 1, a little more than one week till I leave Austin for Ft. Lauderdale. The Cunard White Star Luggage Service will pick up a suitcase at my home on Monday
and it is supposed to be in my cabin when I embark on January 13.
It's hard to know what to pack. I need
warm weather clothes for the Southern Hemisphere Summer and cold weather clothes for
Japan in winter. Of course my new tuxedo and its trappings will be needed as will a stack of books. I still can't believe I'm doing this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In case you are not already familiar with it, http://z3.invisionfree.com/CunardCritic/index.php is a great source of information for all things Cunard. Bon Voyage!

heavy metal mom said...

Woo hooo Frank!!! Take lots of pictures and have a great time - you deserve it!

Katie, Frank's destitute daughter said...

Jonthy's comment is hilarious! Those shorts are usually complemented by dark socks and dark shoes. Since it's the QM2, maybe adding one of the cumberbands will take the look up a notch!

Love you Dad!!